1. WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We are asked at various times to ask you as a client of the company HOTEL CARDINAL, information about yourself and / or your company, such as:
- coordinates (for example surname, first name, phone number, email, ...);
- personal information (eg date of birth, nationality, ...);
- information about your company (for example name, postal address ...);
- your credit card number, (for transaction and reservation purposes);
- your questions / comments during or after the rental of equipment.
The collection of information on persons under 18 is limited to their only name, nationality and date of birth, which can only be provided to us by an adult. We thank you for making sure that your children do not send us any personal data without your authorization (especially via the Internet). In the event that such a transmission takes place, you can contact us at one of the addresses indicated in paragraph 7 so that this information is deleted.
We do not voluntarily collect sensitive information, such as regarding racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, union membership, details of health or sexual orientation. In addition, depending on applicable local laws, other information may be considered sensitive, including: your credit card number, your hobbies, your personal activities and your hobbies, whether you are a smoker or not, etc. We may collect this information to satisfy your requests or provide you with the appropriate service, such as a specific diet. In this case, according to the laws in force in some countries, your prior agreement may be required for the collection of sensitive information.
2. WHEN ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data may be collected on different occasions, including:
Activities of the company:
* Reservation of materials;
* Registration and payment;
* Applications, claims and / or litigation;
* Participation in marketing programs or animations;
* Registration in loyalty programs;
* Contribution to satisfaction surveys;
* Internet activities: Connection to the HOTEL CARDINAL website (IP address, cookies);
* Online collection forms (contact form, questionnaires, establishment pages on social networks, login devices such as Facebook Login ...).
3. WHAT ARE THE FINALS?
We collect your personal data for the purpose of:
1. To fulfill our obligations towards our customers.
2. Manage reservation of accommodation requests:
* Establishment and maintenance of legal documents in accordance with accounting standards;
3. Manage your stay:
* Track your consumption (phone, bar ...)
* Management of access to accommodations
* Internal management of the list of clients having behaved inappropriately during their stay (assault and incivility, non-compliance with the hotel contract, non-compliance with security rules, thefts, degradations and vandalism or settlement incidents).
4. Improve our service, including:
* Treat your personal data in our customer marketing program, to carry out marketing operations, promote brands and have a better understanding of your needs and wishes;
* Adapt our products and services to best meet your requests;
* Customize merchandising offers and relational messages to your attention;
* Inform you about special offers and any new services created by the company HOTEL CARDINAL or one of its partner institutions
5. Manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after your stay:
* Management of the loyalty program;
* Qualification of the customer database;
* Segmentation operations based on the booking history and your customers' travel habits to send targeted communications;
* Anticipate and anticipate future behaviors;
* Establishment of statistics and commercial scores, and reporting;
* Provide contextual data to the bid push tool when a customer visits the website or when making a reservation;
* Know and manage the preferences of loyal customers or not;
* To send you the newsletters, promotions and tourist offers or services, or the offers of the partners of the company HOTEL CARDINAL or to contact you by telephone;
* Manage requests for unsubscriptions to newsletters, promotions, tourism offers and satisfaction surveys;
* Take into account the right of opposition;
* Search by a dedicated telephone service the people present in the company HOTEL CARDINAL in case of serious events impacting the site concerned (natural disasters, attacks ...);
6. Perform cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data collected during the booking or your stay, in order to determine your interests, your customer profile and allow us to contact you personalized offers.
7. Improve the services of the company HOTEL CARDINAL including:
* Realization of studies and analysis of questionnaires and customer comments;
* Claims management ;
* Bring you the benefits of our loyalty program.
8. Secure and improve your use of the website of the company HOTEL CARDINAL including:
* Improved navigation
* Implementation of security and prevention of fraud Comply with local laws (eg preservation of accounting documents)
4. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS BY THIRD PARTIES TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We must share your personal data with internal and external recipients, under the following conditions:
a. Within the company HOTEL CARDINAL: in order to provide you with the best service, we can share your personal data and give access to authorized staff of our entities, including:
- Staff of the company HOTEL CARDINAL;
- Booking staff using the company HOTEL CARDINAL booking tools;
- IT services ;
- Business Partners and Marketing Services;
- Medical services possibly;
- Legal services possibly;
b. With Service Providers and Partners: Your personal data may be shared with a third party for the purpose of providing you with services and improving your stay, including:
- External service providers: IT subcontractor, international call centers, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, routers, printers.
- Business partners: the company HOTEL CARDINAL may, unless you object, enrich your profile by sharing certain information about you with its business partners. In this case, cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data can be performed. These treatments will allow the company HOTEL CARDINAL and its privileged contractual partners to determine your interests, your customer profile and allow us to send you personalized offers.
c. Local Authorities: We may also be required to provide your information to local authorities, as required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
5. DATA SECURITY
The company HOTEL CARDINAL takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access . To this end, we have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as an ID / password system, physical protection, etc.). When you send credit card details when you book, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology helps secure your transactions.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We have listed them here so that you have the opportunity to choose whether you want to allow them or not.
This page is designed to help you better understand these technologies and how we use them on our sites and as part of our services, applications and tools. You will find below a summary of the main elements to know about this.
What is a cookie ?
Cookies are small text files (usually composed of letters and numbers) stored in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or read a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize the browser or device. Like most sites, https://www.hotel-cardinal.fr/ uses technologies, mostly, through small data files stored on your device that allow us to record certain information when you visit or use our sites, services, applications, messaging systems and tools.
There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire when the browser is closed and allow us to link your actions during that particular session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browsing sessions and allow us to remember your preferences or actions on multiple sites.
- The proprietary cookies are issued by the site you visit. Third-party cookies are issued by a third-party site separate from the site you are visiting.
What kind of cookies are we using?
Cookies can be disabled or deleted using tools available in most browsers. The preferences of each browser you use will need to be defined separately.
Each browser offers different features and options. To change cookie settings in your browser, go to "options" or "tools" and change the settings.
7. ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
You have the right to access and modify your personal data collected by the company HOTEL CARDINAL subject to the applicable legal provisions.
You can also exercise your right of objection by writing to the address below.
In case of difficulty relative to the exercise of your rights, directly contact the department in charge of the personal data for the company HOTEL CARDINAL by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying in the object "MES INFORMATIONS PERSONAL » or by writing to the following address:
56360 SAUZON - Belle Ile en Mer
In the interest of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we will need to identify you in order to answer your request. To do this, you will be asked to attach a copy of an official identity document, such as a driver's license or passport, in support of your application.
If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please communicate the changes to the addresses indicated above. All requests will be processed as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable law.
8. QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
For any questions concerning the personal data policy within the company HOTEL CARDINAL, please contact the department this one at the address specified paragraph n ° 7